We are committed to:
- Believing the Bible as the inerrant, infallible, all sufficient, divinely inspired Word of God.
- Holding to Reformed Theology as set forth in the Westminster Confession of Faith and Catechisms.
- Bearing witness to the Gospel of grace personally, and through support of ministries of missions and evangelism.
- Practicing loving care and accountability in the body of Christ, the Church, implemented within the practice of the Biblical structure of shepherding leadership.
- Pursuing holiness of life, and discipleship development through ministries of teaching and service, with active prayerful dependence on God’s grace to produce the growth.
- Practicing God-centered, Gospel-driven worship.
- Cultivating generosity in stewardship for works of ministry and mercy within our community and world, including serving as a resource church for the Reformed faith in our region.
- Helping produce distinctively healthy, God-honoring families that pass the Christian faith to successive generations and impact our community and world for Christ.