Ministry Teams–if many hands make the load lighter, then the several ministry teams we use to streamline ministry responsibilities help keep anyone from carrying a heavy load. We have opportunities to serve if you are willing. The ministry teams and their specific area of service are listed below. Please contact the church office for more details.
- Administration–Contact is Ken Olive: Church Office and Staff, Early Learning Program, Financial Accounting and Budgeting
- Children’s and Youth Discipleship–Contacts are Ron Scott and Larry Steuck: Youth, Nursery, all educational ministries, Vacation Bible School, Children’s Club
- Adult Discipleship and Shepherding–Contacts are David Burgin and Robert Smith: All adult discipleship opportunities, including Adult Sunday School classes, Small Groups, Men’s Ministry, Women of the Church (WOW), Library, new member follow-up, Seniors’ Ministry. Coordinate shepherding ministry for church members
- Fellowship and Outreach–Contacts are Andrew Darlington and Frank McCollum: Wednesday night supper, refreshments for all church-wide activities, social events, Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners, athletic programs, church directories. Media relations, weekly radio sermons, website, evangelism, golf outreach event, Fourth of July picnic, Thanksgiving baskets, ministries of mercy
- Missions–Contact is Mark Williams: Missions Conference, Faith Promise, missions budget, selection of missions personnel, short-term mission trips
- Service–Contacts are the Deacons: Care of the church buildings and church grounds
- Worship–Contacts are Rob Hemp and Larry Steuck: Use of Sanctuary, flower ministry, Music Ministry, sound system, CD/tape ministry, preparation of Sacraments