Welcome to our Westminster Kids’ Early Learning Program.
Our program is structured to provide growth in each child’s development.
- Socially- Children will learn to work and play with peers of the same age. They will learn to express kindness and consideration towards others and learn to be respectful of the personal rights of others.
- Spiritually- We will help each child gain knowledge of God and His love for us.
- Physically- Indoor and outdoor play (structured and unstructured) will help each child gain physical strength and develop motor skills.
- Academically- Our goal is to provide opportunities for learning through play-based, hands-on activities that allow each child to develop critical thinking skills and gain a firm knowledge of fundamental skills.
For more information, please contact our ELP director Kelly Weems at 423-328-3428 or via email at [email protected]
Westminster ELP offers programs for several age groups from 9:05-12:00
- 15-24 month class: 2 day option (M, Th) or (T,F); 4 day option (M, T, Th, F)
- 2 year old class: 2 day option (M, Th) or (T,F); 4 day option (M, T, Th, F)
- 3 year old class: 4 day option (M, T, Th, F)
- 4 year old class: 4 day option (M, T, Th, F)
Tuition and Fees:
- 2 day tuition: $160/month; 4 day tuition: $190/month
- Registration fee (non-refundable): $30 for existing ELP families; $60 for new registrations
- $120/year supply fee ($60/fall and $60/spring) The supply fee is used for materials, consumables, and special activities throughout the year.